It is my belief that in order to be embodied practitioners & to show up fully as authentic clinicians, researchers, or educators, we must first be fully embodied learners. In other words, I believe in the significant value of the practitioner’s whole self—mind, body & spirit—being honored, heard & respected as we learn & grow in our work.
With each teaching opportunity, I am hopeful to enhance the current skill set of the practitioner & to build community in which learners can share their personal concerns with one another while feeling safe, supported & affirmed.
I offer a wide variety of workshops & am available to speak on the following topics for your agency, conference, group practice, or educational setting. Please contact me for ideas if what you are looking for is not listed—I welcome your thoughts on how I can help!
- Using Kind Communication in Your Relationships with Romantic Partners, Family Members, Co-Workers & Friends
- Using Kind Assertiveness in the Workplace, at Home, or within Relationships
- Using Conflict to Grow & Live More Authentically
- Effective Tools to Manage Conflict & Open Communication for Couples
- Envisioning & Manifesting the Life & Relationships You Seek
- Spiritual Interventions for Growth & Transformation
- Creating a Safe & Affirming Work Place for LGBTQ Individuals
- Mental Health Concerns, such as:
- Eating Disorders & the LGBTQ Community
- Complex Eating Disorders & Treatment Approaches
- Adjustment Issues
- Self-Esteem & Self-Image
- Impact of Intimate Partner Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence in the Queer Community